RICH COACH • BROKE COACH
BOOK FOR COACHES BY BART SMITH
For aspiring and current coaches, Rich Coach Broke Coach was written with the intent on helping coaches where they need it most: in the areas of business, marketing, client interactions, sales, and making money.
Rich Coach Broke Coach is your blueprint for all that and much more. What you’ll find inside this rich manual is only the most concise, nugget-rich content you have probably ever read on running a profitable coaching business.
Interview Topic Introduction:
Rich Coach Broke Coach was written with the specific intent to cover topics not covered in the vast majority of books written about coaching or starting your own coaching business. Glance over these chapters and the table of contents for a glimpse into this treasure chest of a coaching manual:
CHAPTER #1 – Starting & Running A “Rich Coach” Business
CHAPTER #2 – Fees, Income & Making Money As A “Rich Coach”
CHAPTER #3 – Finding, Enrolling & Working With Clients
CHAPTER #4 – Rich Coaching Tools, Websites & Resources
CHAPTER #5 – Marketing Tactics For All Coaches
GOALS: Rich Coach Goals & Start-Up Checklist
Coaches face many challenges in today’s market, from running their businesses, to finding/keeping clients, website design, establishing their fees, creating packages, marketing and avoiding mistakes. Because of this, most coaches never profit from their knowledge and efforts. If you’re serious about making money and helping others, then YOU NEED THIS MANUAL.
Rich Coach Broke Coach was written to take you and your coaching business, easily step-by-step, to the highest level of success for you and your clients.
Bart’s Bio & Introduction:
Bart Smith, is the author of Rich Coach Broke Coach and the founder of MyTrainingCenter.com, a huge online training website that teaches you about business, marketing, website design, audio recording, self-publishing, graphic design, and so much more. Having a strong skill-set in technology, online marketing, shopping carts, eMail marketing and business in general, Bart saw weaknesses in four key areas where coaches really suffer: business, marketing, finding clients and making money. As a result, he wrote Rich Coach Broke Coach.
- What inspired you to write a book like Rich Coach Broke Coach (RCBC)?
- How’d you come up with the title, RCBC?
- What makes RCBC different than other coaching books on the market today?
- How is RCBC laid out? What makes this book more like a manual or workbook than some regular book people should read?
- Can we go over the table of contents? You pack a lot of great training material inside RCBC.
- CHAPTER #1 – Starting & Running A “Rich Coach” Business
- CHAPTER #2 – Fees, Income & Making Money As A “Rich Coach”
- CHAPTER #3 – Finding, Enrolling & Working With Clients
- CHAPTER #4 – Rich Coaching Tools, Websites & Resources
- CHAPTER #5 – Marketing Tactics For All Coaches
- GOALS: Rich Coach Goals & Start-Up Checklist
- What’s the number one take-away someone will get from this book?
- What about the forms inside the book? Where can coaches get your forms? Are they really necessary?
- You wrote another book for coaches that goes into 150+ Mistakes Coaches Make. How’d that book come about and what kind of mistakes do coaches make? Can you give us some examples?
- Where can people purchase the book?
- Does the book come in audio and eBook format?
- How does someone get a hold of you if they want coaching or mentoring by you?
Book Details & Purchase Information:
The print, eBook/online and audio version of Rich Coach Broke Coach, as well as Bart’s coaching forms and agreements, can all be purchased at his website:
SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW
To schedule an interview with Bart Smith, contact Bart online through this website. Your interview inquiry will be responded to promptly. You can also call (323) 250-2574 PST.
PREVIEW THIS BOOK
You can preview this book from cover to cover digitally online by clicking on the button below. You will be required to enter a password. Don’t have one? Just ask me.
IMAGES & ARTWORK
Right-click and save any one of these to your computer for your use. Please do not link to these images as they will change over time. For more images, click on an interview topic on the left. You will find more images related to that topic for your use. Questions, just let me know.